Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2010 rolls to 2011


After many 2010 travels and hundreds of pictures, 2011 has arrived and more photo trips are in the works.

My most recent exploration put my wife and me in Jasper, Alberta, Canada, for many days of stalking wildlife (elk, bighorn sheep, coyotes, wolves -- with photos of each) and snowy mountain landscapes. Although the fruits of our travels aren't on my website yet, soon some of these photos will be -- http://www.PhotographyInNaturalSettings.com/. I invite you to take a look.



As you'll notice from the this highway photo, not all snow activities are fun. We saw -- but fortunately were not part of -- some very serious accidents while on the road to and from Jasper.

Plans for 2011 include spots close by here in Oregon and Washington, and a few new more distant settings. I'm eager to get back to shooting again, but first I still have many weeks of work to do to finalize my photos from last year.

I look forward to keeping in touch.

May 2011 bring you great joy and success.

No comments:

Post a Comment