Tuesday, December 15, 2015


Time flies #2

No, I'm not dead, just still WAY BEHIND....

 

If only good intentions were enough to get my desired work done.

 

I don't know how time can run by so fast, but it does. 

 

I now have thousands of photos that I need to get online.  But, I always spend more time taking pictures than posting them.  As usual, taking pictures is more fun. 

 

Since my last post I have traveled to many places and taken many nature photos.  I have also taken part in some art shows.  But, to make my posting behavior worse, I am not only behind getting the photos to my personal web account (http://www.photographyinnaturalsettings.com/), I am just about as far behind in getting them to my online agent.  That is extra bad.   No one buys what they can't see.

 

I hope I will get new photos posted before too much longer. 

 

This still reminds me of the saying, "Too busy cutting wood to sharpen the axe."  I know better! 

 

Just think.  I have 2 million followers and I STILL don't keep up (part of that is supposed to be humorous). 

 

Hopefully, some success will be coming,

 

Bob Paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment